Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Canada!

JuJuJr_T4

JuJuJr_T4

Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Hi! My name is Carl and I've been a member for a few months but haven't gotten around to introducing myself.

I've got a '94 T4 Westfalia (California, not Winnebago...not judging, of course!) and absolutely love it. It's a dream come true for my family and I'm so glad to have found this forum and the great community here.

Our T4 is named JuJu Jr. and we bought him from the original owners. He was in good condition when we got him and only needed minor mechanical work.

I've installed a 100w flexible solar panel set up that lets us be off grid, even here in not always sunny Vancouver.

The plan is to do some extended traveling around North America and to eventually ship him over to Europe to do the same. I work as a freelance video producer, so I'm hoping we can somehow make it work. Fingers crossed.

Can't wait to learn, share and get to know you... Reminds me that I need to post a couple questions so that's it for the intro!

Carl

Hi carl welcome along I would love to see a picture of your Westy :thumb

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
You're not alone in Vancouver, it seems.
IMG_0378.PNG

Welcome on board!

Thanks for the welcome messages. And great to see I'm not alone out here :thumb

Here's a shot of our T4. You can see the solar panel placed on the dash.

JuJu Jr Vancouver.jpg

Welcome Carl and JuJuJr_T4!
I can imagine how great it must be to travel and camp around Vancouver/Tofino or along the coast! Enjoy!
Cheers
sapto

Hi! My name is Carl and I've been a member for a few months but haven't gotten around to introducing myself.

I've got a '94 T4 Westfalia (California, not Winnebago...not judging, of course!) and absolutely love it. It's a dream come true for my family and I'm so glad to have found this forum and the great community here.

Our T4 is named JuJu Jr. and we bought him from the original owners. He was in good condition when we got him and only needed minor mechanical work.

I've installed a 100w flexible solar panel set up that lets us be off grid, even here in not always sunny Vancouver.

The plan is to do some extended traveling around North America and to eventually ship him over to Europe to do the same. I work as a freelance video producer, so I'm hoping we can somehow make it work. Fingers crossed.

Can't wait to learn, share and get to know you... Reminds me that I need to post a couple questions so that's it for the intro!

Carl
Hi Carl! Diesel or gas? I ask because we're looking for our original 1994 diesel purchased in Vernon in 1994. We sold it to a fellow in Victoria in 2005. It looked just like yours.

Back