Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from France

Tonio44

Tonio44

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi!

We are getting our first campervan tomorrow: a 2007 California with quite a lot of options.
We are hoping the Cali to help us move away more on the weekends without the need to plan in advance and book accommodation.
We used to trek quite a lot before two wonderful kids expended the family and although they love the outdoors too, they tend to slow every step involved in getting out there so much so that we go a lot less than we'd like.
The little ones are 2.5 and 5.5 so we know they will love it and for us having spent so many nights in tents this looks like a welcome luxury ;)

I'm happy to be part of this community and would already like to thank you for all the great information I got, that really helped me in the buying process.
By the way don't be offended by my English, we are French living in Nantes and although I try to write as best as I can, I guess I'm not always clear or correct.

Cheers,
Antoine

I think your English is clear. We have friends near Nantes but have not visited for a while but we found the city very enjoyable. To the Welsh people on this site it is twinned with Cardiff. Enjoy your campervan.

Welcome! Your english is really good, waaaaaaay better than my french (even though I am having lessons )

Look forward to hearing about your travels and any recommendations you may have, we love France and will be travelling the Atlantic Coast next summer.