Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from France

C

CALIFONE

We are Nathalie et Thibaut and live close to Desvres, close to Boulogne on Sea, close to UK.
We have bought our first California 2 years ago and today we collect 61 nights on board.
We were looking for a vehicle to drive each today to go to work, and a vehicle which permit us to travel, to go in week-end in Baie de Somme (we are fan of this natural site) and so on.
So, the best of vehicle permitting it was the California...
With it, we have traveled the west, the east of France, the Nederland (Wadden isles), Corsica, wood of Compiègne to listen the deer, the UK (the east south coast, and recently Windsor, Oxford and very quickly London).
This summer : Portugal.
We have installed a carry bike Fiamma recently.
The equipment of our California : engin TDI 140, climatisation 3 zones, radar in front and behind, awning.
Bye !

Bonjour! R have just bought our first Cali with the intention of travelling through France into Spain in September! My sister used to live in lottinghen near to Desvres with its lovey pottery

Hello,

Funny, we live in Menneville, around 10 km of Lottinghem... Church street, 18 (an old mill, maybe you know)...
In French we said : the world is small (le monde est petit)...

Have a nice WE !

Hi Nathalie and Thibaut, welcome to the best Cali forum; in my opinion. We have had our Cali for 3 1/2 years now and have visited France for our summer holiday each year and we are currently planning another visit this year.

Best Regards Barry

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back