Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Hampshire

Thanks Toot-toot, love the colour of your cali!!!
Agree about the market - go for a bunch of bananas and end up spending a fortune on things I don't need though!
Your photo looks as though it was taken at Beaulieu or Hatchet Pond??
Yes it was at Hatchet Puddle (as we call it) we often pop out there for a cuppa.... have you seen the new hand bag stall at Lymington market? lovely.......

Yes it was at Hatchet Puddle (as we call it) we often pop out there for a cuppa.... have you seen the new hand bag stall at Lymington market? lovely.......
Hi Toot-toot
I was down in lymington a couple of weeks ago....do you mean the stall on the left going up,the hill? About 2/3 way up?
Love the linen clothing chap on the right, sheepskin stall, fish guy (but you have to be early to catch (haha) him) , he is sold out by midday and of course the pet food stall at the bottom of the hill. Stock up,on treats for our badly behaved Border terriers!

Hello Gillian
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Hampshire Hog with 1 naughty Border Terrorist. We often walk along the coast at Lymington which has lovely views of the Isle of Wight.

Hello Gillian
Welcome to the forum from a fellow Hampshire Hog with 1 naughty Border Terrorist. We often walk along the coast at Lymington which has lovely views of the Isle of Wight.
Thanks Bumble.
We have four very very naughty border terrorists! Ours are beasts
Might have seen you in lymington ... I always say hello to the BTs!
Maybe see you soon

Very exciting day here!! Collected the Cali from dealer in Taunton and SO pleased with it.
2014 140 manual and sort of a test to see if I like driving (and parking) it. If I do might take the plunge and get rid of my day to day car (Nissan x trail) and get a new Cali to do the job of both.
Had a great run back up the A303 and was delighted to be waved at by another white Cali coming the other way...oh YES.
Now lots of cleaning and polishing to be done, storing of equipment and reading of manuals...
The dealer was very impressed with my knowledge of the vehicles gained from you good folks and you tube :)