Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Marlow, Buckinghamshire.

Hi Jonathan
I also live in Marlow and I've got a T6 Ocean. Not the same but I'm happy to answer any general Cali queries if I can. I also use a towball mounted bike rack for ease of loading and keeping the height below 2.1m restrictions
Cheers, Pauric
Thanks Pauric, we're both in the same cycling club!

I posted a Thule 2 bike tilting rack on the used accessories site on the 14th Aug. No one interested to date.

NEW BEACH CLUB MEMBER

Now found my 5 seater Beach in Acapulco blue (Sept 2017).

20201115_092740.jpg
Spec, folding mirrors, parking assist, cruise control, sat nav, Apple Car Play, 6th seat, removable tow bar.

Included, Vanessa window bags, Brandrup seat back storage, Cali topper, screen shield, Kampa Travel Air Pod, Dometric CFX 35 fridge, Potiloo, ceramic heater and many other small items.
Does this now make me a member of the Beach Club?

Cycled from home (Marlow) to Bath to collect my Cali.
This should be the start of lots of Cali and cycling miles around the Uk and hopfully Europe!

NEW BEACH CLUB MEMBER

View attachment 69388
Spec, folding mirrors, parking assist, cruise control, sat nav, Apple Car Play, 6th seat, removable tow bar.

Included, Vanessa window bags, Brandrup seat back storage, Cali topper, screen shield, Kampa Travel Air Pod, Dometric CFX 35 fridge, Potiloo, ceramic heater and many other small items.

This should be the start of lots of Cali and cycling miles around the Uk and hopfully Europe!
Welcome to the Club!

NEW BEACH CLUB MEMBER

View attachment 69388

:welcome To the beach Club Cali197
that’s a nice looking van and spec, love that colour :bananadance2:pinkbanana:bananadance2

Enjoy the beach club and don’t forget to wave :cheers

NEW BEACH CLUB MEMBER

View attachment 69388

Congratulations!

Where the van is parked - in front of #4 Lime grove is where my son has taken an apartment for his studies in bath Uni. Have seen that van parked there may times with kayak/canoe carriers on its roof. Well, now good to know that it is on this forum :thumb

good find ! Enjoy the adventures.

From Marlow to Bath would have been about a 100 mile sportive. Cool! :thumb