Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from new Irish Cali coast owners!

pauldons

pauldons

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
Have recently purchased for our family of 4, & enjoyed our first trip away in beautiful West Clare last weekend. Delighted with this site for troubleshooting & sharing ideas & itenaries in the future!
Pauldons

Welcome, Please give more details about your Coast. photos,spec, where did you buy it .

We bought it off divanes in castleiland co Kerry. We got it in August so we are still learning all it can do. It's a T6 150bhp it has aux heater.IMG-20190716-WA0003.jpgIMG-20190716-WA0003.jpg

Have you been abroad. We were in France this year in a tent, but hopefully we'll be abroad with the Cali. We might go for a few nights over Christmas around Ireland have you been around any good sites?

Have you been abroad. We were in France this year in a tent, but hopefully we'll be abroad with the Cali. We might go for a few nights over Christmas around Ireland have you been around any good sites?
Have not been abroad yet. have not been using it as much as we should be, Low mileage.

It's hard sometimes but it's alot easier than a tent we have had a few rough trips. Where do you live we are living in Tipperary.

Have recently purchased for our family of 4, & enjoyed our first trip away in beautiful West Clare last weekend. Delighted with this site for troubleshooting & sharing ideas & itenaries in the future!
Pauldons
Welcome, happy travels

Hi & congrats on your Cali! Greetings from a fellow Irish Coast owner (Kildare, living in exile in Cavan!). We’re (family of 4) on our second Cali coast - getting lots of use out of it (just back from a few days in Kerry last night). Enjoy every minute!

E8AAA70C-3E4B-4399-BCAF-AE7AFAFBC138.jpeg

Hi & congrats on your Cali! Greetings from a fellow Irish Coast owner (Kildare, living in exile in Cavan!). We’re (family of 4) on our second Cali coast - getting lots of use out of it (just back from a few days in Kerry last night). Enjoy every minute!

View attachment 52153
The only Family living in Cavan with a Coast Edition, have named theirs Storm Trooper...

View attachment 52153
Thanks for posting! Love the additions on your coast, it looks well. Great to see ye went to a Cali a 2nd time it must tick the boxes. What a lovely weekend to be in Kerry weather was great. We are hitting for tralee this weekend despite the weather forecast

Good evening,

I wish you many, many years of trouble-free motoring, free roads and at least warm rain on all your journeys.

I have a 172 reg grey ocean. We were so, lucky to go for a Europe trip this summer - it was brilliant.
I live in Kildare and use the van as my daily drive.

Regards,
Eberhard

Thanks for the warm welcome !
Wonderful that you are using it as a daily vehicle.
I'm sure the European trip was a memorable one. We do love travelling the Irish coastline but anticipate trips further afield over the coming years.
Wishing you many years of safe travels too!

Welcome from Bangor Northern Ireland, we have a T5.1 SE. You will have loads of fun in the Cali, hope to wave to you sometime on our travels.
Ah thanks for the welcome wishes, great to hear the enjoyment others are having with the Cali, We'll cross paths sometime perhaps on our travels!

Pauldons

welcome i also have a coast living in Tipperary

The best of travels and adventures in your California
We are based in Cork and have a 171 coast and have completed the wild Atlantic way in 17- completed the Scottish coast in 18 and traveled to Spain this year on the Brittany ferries (brexit ferry) toured the northern Spanish coast which was magnificent and traveled up through France and returned by Roscoff. The vehicle really does what VW claim it will accomplish.
Safe travels & Regards,
Bill

The best of travels and adventures in your California
We are based in Cork and have a 171 coast and have completed the wild Atlantic way in 17- completed the Scottish coast in 18 and traveled to Spain this year on the Brittany ferries (brexit ferry) toured the northern Spanish coast which was magnificent and traveled up through France and returned by Roscoff. The vehicle really does what VW claim it will accomplish.
Safe travels & Regards,
Bill
Hi Will, you have been putting your California to great use! We will travel Ireland certainly over the next year and not sure after that. I'm interested in the cork to Santander route...was it a rough crossing. I'm reasonable at crossings but rely heavily on the medication to keep the sickness at bay.
Thanks for the good wishes!
Paul

Back