Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Norway. I have a 1995 California T4.

Hi, Velkommen! Lovely van! And beautiful spot. Are you the first owner? Or have you recently acquired the van.

In what part of Norway are you? Good to see Norwegians here. I'm always looking for tips when visiting Norway ;-)

Welcome and picture could come right out of a travelguide for Norway (as if we still need to be convinced of that destination). Did you upgrade isolation?

Hi, Velkommen! Lovely van! And beautiful spot. Are you the first owner? Or have you recently acquired the van.

In what part of Norway are you? Good to see Norwegians here. I'm always looking for tips when visiting Norway ;-)
Hi. I believe I'm the fourth owner. We have been using it for three years but took over the ownership last year. My wife's Grandfather who had it before. We are from Molde in the NorthWest.

Welcome and picture could come right out of a travelguide for Norway (as if we still need to be convinced of that destination). Did you upgrade isolation?
Hi. No I've not upgraded the isolation yet. We have only used it for summer accommodation. Unfortunately, the diesel heater does not work. We are considering buying a new diesel heater.