Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Redhill, Surrey

B

BigJohn

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Hi All,

We've just started looking seriously at ordering a new Ocean and after loads of advice. I'm sure this is not going to be a quick process so expect lots of questions from me!

I'll stick a post up on the 'buying' forum with a couple of initial questions and take a look around for more answers.

Cheers!

John & Amanda

Hi All,

We've just started looking seriously at ordering a new Ocean and after loads of advice. I'm sure this is not going to be a quick process so expect lots of questions from me!

I'll stick a post up on the 'buying' forum with a couple of initial questions and take a look around for more answers.

Cheers!

John & Amanda
Hey Bigjohn, good decision on the New camper. Being in Redhill, your nearest dealers are Eurovans or SMG. We started with Eurovans as they came up through ‘drive the deal’ for the big discount but we decided to go with SMG who matched the discount and were far more proactive!! Either way, good luck and look forward to seeing the spec you decide on.

Hey Bigjohn, good decision on the New camper. Being in Redhill, your nearest dealers are Eurovans or SMG. We started with Eurovans as they came up through ‘drive the deal’ for the big discount but we decided to go with SMG who matched the discount and were far more proactive!! Either way, good luck and look forward to seeing the spec you decide on.
Yes I’d third SMG, even though I haven’t dealt with them, because Eurovans are so passive - perhaps because they have over 100 Californias on order at the moment

Thanks guys, coming to the same conclusions re: SMG and eurovans. we're going over to Tonbridge SMG on Tuesday - Cowfold don't have a demonstrator at the moment

Thanks guys, coming to the same conclusions re: SMG and eurovans. we're going over to Tonbridge SMG on Tuesday - Cowfold don't have a demonstrator at the moment
Martin is a great guy to deal with at Tonbridge SMG.

Welcome Bigjohn,
We got our Ocean from Guildford vw van centre, the staff were helpful.

Hi all, we've placed our order now so I thought I'd come and join the fun and see what Big John spends every evening reading!