Hello from Romania

• Thread starter CoffeeOnTheBeach
  • Start date
CoffeeOnTheBeach

CoffeeOnTheBeach

Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi everyone,

We are The M’s, a family of 5, but 4 travelling members left since our oldest turns 18 and he’s kind of bored with us :)
We got ourself a 2017 Cali Beach, 4 wheel drive, automatic, 7 seater and we usually use it as a 5 seater.
We own a caravan as well that we intend to use on the holidays and probably on rainy days, for all the rest we will travel with Cali.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi everyone,

We are The M’s, a family of 5, but 4 travelling members left since our oldest turns 18 and he’s kind of bored with us :)
We got ourself a 2017 Cali Beach, 4 wheel drive, automatic, 7 seater and we usually use it as a 5 seater.
We own a caravan as well that we intend to use on the holidays and probably on rainy days, for all the rest we will travel with Cali.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi, in 11/12 I took time to travel through 23 countries in my Cali. My favourite was your country, Romania. Was there for a couple of months in Autumn 2011. Hospitality was very good.

Scary though coming across Horse & Carts in the dark with no lights !

Welcome.

Things changed in these past 10 years, you will rarely see carts and horses on the road. Hospitality is still there.
We have a beautiful country, worth visiting at least once in a lifetime. I recommend the monasteries from Maramures and Moldova regions, the Danube delta, and the still virgin mountain areas. Wild camping is possible mostly everywhere.
Don’t go to the romania Black sea, is dirty, awfully overpriced and 0 hospitality.

Back