Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from Stockport

Congratulations! Hope you'll have great times with it. Don't worry about lhd, I do it all the time ;-)

Yet another T4 joining the forum, welcome.
Our son has a '93 California Freestyle, both him and his wife have no problem with the fact it's lhd, except it has to be taken home to Europe for a month ever every summer.
Enjoy.

:welcome Welcome. Share some pics when you get it, please.

Hello from Stockport
About to pick up a 91 Cali on Sunday mostly original looking forward to learning how to lhd!
Welcome here.
Great avatar name, reminds me of the van conversion/upgrade company Van Haven.

Hello! I'm not too far from you in Cheshire, be sure to put some pics up so I can wave if see you. I'm in a starlight blue cali coast :)

Last edited:
Happy camping :thumb

Stockport of course became famous after the Frankie Vaughan song,
didn't it ???

That would be great I'll do more investigation tomorrow see what I find.

Lovely van. If you've any electrical issues (fridge, heater, stereo.....) give me a shout. I've an auto electrical Cali owning mate within reach of Stockport.
Could you point me in the direction of your 'auto electrical Cali owning mate within reach of Stockport.' please before I start ripping stuff out. I suspect it's the control panel but I'm a novice so I'm gonna go out for help rather than try and bodge

Could you point me in the direction of your 'auto electrical Cali owning mate within reach of Stockport.' please before I start ripping stuff out. I suspect it's the control panel but I'm a novice so I'm gonna go out for help rather than try and bodge
This may get taken down as he's not a trade advertiser (but he's not advertising), if it does, you can message me directly if you are vip member.
Mark. Tell him Peter H sent you.