Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the far east

B

Billy-Bob

Vehicle
Looking to buy
........ which'll be Lowestoft.
Thanks for letting us join the forum.

My wife and I are looking to get a VW motor home, probably a conversion, but she saw that the California Ocean appears to have everything in it that we would want anyway. We've already seen some good advice here, so thanks for that, doubtless we'll get more tips which will help when it comes to buying one.

Welcome! Loads of info on here - the search tool is your friend.

We had a Bilbos T5 conversion previously, which we loved. When it needed replacing (theft) we expected to buy another, but chose the Cali instead. Bilbos are excellent conversions, but VWs pricing structure for new vehicles means the base vehicle on conversions is for quite a low spec and the cost of adding extras expensive. Therefore a Cali is pretty comparable on price (assuming your want the included extras). We love the furniture in our ocean - the fit, finish and materials are superior to many conversions. I hope you find a vehicle that does what you need it to.

Welcome! Loads of info on here - the search tool is your friend.

We had a Bilbos T5 conversion previously, which we loved. When it needed replacing (theft) we expected to buy another, but chose the Cali instead. Bilbos are excellent conversions, but VWs pricing structure for new vehicles means the base vehicle on conversions is for quite a low spec and the cost of adding extras expensive. Therefore a Cali is pretty comparable on price (assuming your want the included extras). We love the furniture in our ocean - the fit, finish and materials are superior to many conversions. I hope you find a vehicle that does what you need it to.

Thanks for the welcome, Erbster. We're actually looking forward to searching for for our Transporter, whatever we end up getting, never mind our trips and holidays we'll have once we have it.