Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the Netherlands

Orion

Orion

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hello,

Here we are as new members on the California Club site. My name is Geert and i'm looking forward to find a lot of information and possible new friends. We do have a California T5 for four years now and travell as much as we can. This year heading for France for our summerholiday.

Welcome ....again...;)
Plenty information on here , i think some dealers been getting info of from this forum.

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Pictures please. Was in the Netherlands at the end of March for the Tulips and the Keukenhof Gardens. Visited Amsterdam and will definitely be going back.

Welcome Orion!
Looks like we almost got a similar California :) Wonder how yours look like, so pictures plese :)
I drove a couple of times to the Netherlands and stayed at places like Katwijk, Terschelling and Vlieland. Love these places!

IMG_0157.JPG
Welcome Orion!
Looks like we almost got a similar California :) Wonder how yours look like, so pictures plese :)
I drove a couple of times to the Netherlands and stayed at places like Katwijk, Terschelling and Vlieland. Love these places!

@sapto,

Terschelling is one of my favorites. We went there a lot.
Hereby some pics of our holiday in Italy and Austria last yearIMG_0094.JPG

Welcome Orion to the VWCC! I love Amsterdam - a fab city! Also play a lot of hockey which is a huge sport in The Netherlands. We are planning a trip to Italy (and home via Austria) for later in the summer, so your pictures are very inspiring!!! :)

Welcome Orion to the VWCC! I love Amsterdam - a fab city! Also play a lot of hockey which is a huge sport in The Netherlands. We are planning a trip to Italy (and home via Austria) for later in the summer, so your pictures are very inspiring!!! :)

+ Escandar,
I can give you the name of the campsites if you like:
Italy: Camping Val Verde in Predazzo, very nice place and a lot to see,if you like the mountains.
Austria: Camping Bergkristall in Hinterbichl, also very nice, quiet and peacefull.

Have a nice trip.

Back