Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello from the Netherlands

Fonzy

Fonzy

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi, I‘m Anton and together with my wife and two teenagers we live in the north of the Netherlands. We have recently purchased our first California. It‘s a 2013 T5.1, sand beige with 140bhp and manual gear. It took us about half a year to find the one with the specs we wanted. We can pick it up in a few weeks. :bananadance2
Before this we camped quite basic in a tent-trailer. Now really looking forward to new adventures with the Cali. (With heating and electricity :) )
IMG_6960.jpeg

Hi Anton, welcome, much to read and find on this great forum; you could also check the Dutch forum Weetjewel.nl. Coming from a tent trailer, this will be a whole new experience!
Greetz from Belgium.

Hi, I‘m Anton and together with my wife and two teenagers we live in the north of the Netherlands. We have recently purchased our first California. It‘s a 2013 T5.1, sand beige with 140bhp and manual gear. It took us about half a year to find the one with the specs we wanted. We can pick it up in a few weeks. :bananadance2
Before this we camped quite basic in a tent-trailer. Now really looking forward to new adventures with the Cali. (With heating and electricity :) )
View attachment 116156
Half a year to find the right van; I wish I had your patience. We decided to switch to a Cali and bagged an ex-demo two weeks later.

Nice looking van, we’ll keep an eye out for you when next in The Netherlands, one of our favourite destinations.

Thanks. Our budget didn’t allow that method. :) Always welcome for a cup of coffee.

Hi Anton, welcome, much to read and find on this great forum; you could also check the Dutch forum Weetjewel.nl. Coming from a tent trailer, this will be a whole new experience!
Greetz from Belgium.
Bedankt voor de tip.

Verstuurd met Tapatalk

Mooi FonzI,
je gaat erheen hoop plezier aan beleven!
groet,
ome Arie,
ook uit het noorden

Hi Anton,

As a fellow T5.1 140bhp sand beige owner I welcome you. You and your family will surely make some great memories in your new Cali!

Heel veel plezier en als je vragen hebt....stel ze gerust.

Back