Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello new order imminent

PaulW

PaulW

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Well just spent 2 fantastic weeks driving around France,top of Italy through Mont Blanc to lake Geneva and home.

I was really hesitant about the cost of these vans and was comparing motorhomes vs Cali no comparison lovelly drive in and out of small streets (Monaco) and everythng you would need to justify the 55k

I'd say i tested the Cali 2700 miles,2 Adults and 2 spaniels .

Got back Saturday jouned this forum which has been very useful and am hunting for the best deal on a new T6 150 for order.

Let me know if ive missed anything obvious

Spec

Oryx White Paint

Side Scan/Cruise

Lights & Vision Pack

Multi-Function Sports Steering Wheel

Composition Media Radio

App Connect

Chrome Package

Storage Net

Shower Connection

Awning - Black

Alcantara Upholstery

Privacy Glass

Cascavel Alloys Black/Silver

Hi and welcome , suppose you are aming for a Ocean ?

Welcome
Sounds like a very good test of the Cali.
Front & rear parking sensors ( essential )
We also have the reversing camera.
We love the adaptive cruise with front assist( ours included the multi function steering wheel)
Also DSG for us.
Larger screen for the radio.

Welcome! Great test!

I guess you have the heater, when you are aiming for a coast/ocean? What about the size of the fuel tank? I think there are 2 options? Spare wheel? Anti Roll bars? Removable towbar (bikes/extra storage w a box for food for your dogs?).
Have fun looking for a new Cali!
sapto

Welcome
Sounds like a very good test of the Cali.
Front & rear parking sensors ( essential )
We also have the reversing camera.
We love the adaptive cruise with front assist( ours included the multi function steering wheel)
Also DSG for us.
Larger screen for the radio.

Have since added parking and camera Thx

Welcome! Great test!

I guess you have the heater, when you are aiming for a coast/ocean? What about the size of the fuel tank? I think there are 2 options? Spare wheel? Anti Roll bars? Removable towbar (bikes/extra storage w a box for food for your dogs?).
Have fun looking for a new Cali!
sapto

The Heater is standard on Ocena right im sure i double checkd everthi g 100 times dont want to be caught out especially when most dealers are saying next April plus

The Heater is standard on Ocena right im sure i double checkd everthi g 100 times dont want to be caught out especially when most dealers are saying next April plus

Heater is standard on Ocean, yeah. The way VW keep changing the options is really confusing - even for the dealers! Hard to keep up.

Well just spent 2 fantastic weeks driving around France,top of Italy through Mont Blanc to lake Geneva and home.

I was really hesitant about the cost of these vans and was comparing motorhomes vs Cali no comparison lovelly drive in and out of small streets (Monaco) and everythng you would need to justify the 55k

I'd say i tested the Cali 2700 miles,2 Adults and 2 spaniels .

Got back Saturday jouned this forum which has been very useful and am hunting for the best deal on a new T6 150 for order.

Let me know if ive missed anything obvious

Spec

Oryx White Paint

Side Scan/Cruise

Lights & Vision Pack

Multi-Function Sports Steering Wheel

Composition Media Radio

App Connect

Chrome Package

Storage Net

Shower Connection

Awning - Black

Alcantara Upholstery

Privacy Glass

Cascavel Alloys Black/Silver

Update now ordered its been an interesting experience with Dealers
Some very interested,some in the old days of people walking in and sign here and others who were just Dane right ridiculous

Anyway saved about 8% in the long run so really worth looking around

Roll on 6 months plus