Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello......placing an order in the next week or so.

Poodlehat2222

Poodlehat2222

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hi. I've been a forum lurker for a few years and am finally ready to pull the trigger and place an order ready for our hols next year.
Myself and wife have always camped or caravannoed and this is the next chapter in our journey.
I have a few questions to ask before ordering and hopefully won't be too needy.

Cheers. I have asked in the relevant forum sections. I'm new to this forum and not used to the rules......I got told off in my last forum for posting in the wrong section......didn't want to get off on the wrong foot

....didn't want to get off on the wrong foot
Well with a confession of past caravan ownership you've got some catching up to do. Give it 3 to 5 years and we may forgive you....

Welcome. Best decision you'll make this year.

Backpacking tent, family tent, trailer tent, small caravan, monster caravan......done them all over the years.
From being single, young travelling couple, babies to family with teenagers....we have aways camped in some way.
Just the 2 of us now ..... so California it is.

Cheers. I have asked in the relevant forum sections. I'm new to this forum and not used to the rules......I got told off in my last forum for posting in the wrong section......didn't want to get off on the wrong foot
Welcome
I just hope you've already decided between Beach, Coast & Ocean. If you haven't please don't ask which is best, it always ends up in a riot.

Welcome
I just hope you've already decided between Beach, Coast & Ocean. If you haven't please don't ask which is best, it always ends up in a riot.
Ha ha.......already decided on the Ocean.
I have spent a month or so reading pervious posts so have a good idea what I want.

Ha ha.......already decided on the Ocean.
I have spent a month or so reading pervious posts so have a good idea what I want.
^Previous posts. One glass of wine too many I think.

Need to get your order in pretty sharpish if you want to use it next summer.

Need to get your order in pretty sharpish if you want to use it next summer.
I second this. Got mine in a few weeks back and was told Q2. I would not be surprised if we creeping into Q3 deliveries pretty soon, which could be up to end Aug next year…