Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

W

Wilko

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,

After about 9 months lurking I thought I'd best say hello. Firstly thanks to the forum in helping make the correct choice of a genuine California over a conversion.

We collected our Night Blue 2015 California SE in mid January, with 4,500 miles on the clock.

IMG_3796.JPG

After purchasing we added the VW Side Bars and VW Lowering Springs, then more recently a set of correctly load rated 20" wheels & tyres (I know this isn't to everyone's taste but have kept the originals so it can't be reverted at anytime).

IMG_3906.JPG

We thought it might be a bit if squeeze for a family of 4 and a Labrador for more than a night or 2, so have invested in an Outdoor Revolution Move-Air-Lite-Classic and Annexe.

IMG_0148.JPG

We've managed to get 3 trips away in so far, with numerous BBQ's: a night in Massam to test the set up (and sample the local brewery's of course); 5 nights in Betws-y-Coed over Easter; and 2 nights in Durham over the May Day Bank Holiday. Several More trips planned for the rest of year - Keswick for Whit, then Bude and Moreton-in-Marsh in July and August.

Wilko.

Welcome , seems you are allready good equipped!

Very nice. You've obviously thought things through carefully and got exactly what you want. Looks great Welcome.

Mike