Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello

Bleur fleur

Bleur fleur

VIP Member
I forgot to introduce myself last year! I'm in North Yorkshire and had a great drive down to the Med last summer. How many of us are there up here in Yorks?

Hi and glad to see your loving the cali and using the forum...sorry i'm from the south-east .. you a berg-boy :?:

Hi I am from Sunderland stopped at weatherly yesterday after picking up the van in London. As regards how meany calies in the area when I last looked at the pole of where calies were being spotted there were none in the NE. I hope to follow the tour next year so perhaps we my spot some then :D

I think this makes 3 north-easterners to recently acquire Cali's!

Like buses I guess, wait for ages then 3 come along :D

I don't see any really in the south- east just the occasional French or German plate coming from the ferry or tunnel .

That's funny I thought there were lots in the SE. They must be breeding in Sussex!

andys495 said:
That's funny I thought there were lots in the SE. They must be breeding in Sussex!

If there is they are hiding up ... I know of maybe 3 in Essex on the forum and 2 more in Kent ... Would be nice to see if they would surface for a little SE meet or breakfast