Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help…can’t find power socket in my Coast 6.1…

Tomato

Tomato

Vehicle
N/A
Have searched the forum/ you tube/ beardy Chris/ google but after a thorough rummage I cannot find any 240v power points inside my LHD Coast 4motion…having made the schoolboy error of buying a 6.1 Beach without the external hook up I was careful to get the EHU. I found the 300W inverter socket under the driver’s seat but can’t see any other plug ins. Nothing on B pillar…surely any 6.1 with EHU must have a plug?

Any clues from any of you beautiful people please? Or have a made a spec error AGAIN?

It should be on the end of the kitchen, behind the front passenger seat.

Sorry missed the LHD bit - if you have the 2 pin round socket and want the 3 pin UK ones, I believe there are some matching inserts that are available - shown in one of the Cali Chris videos

Sorry missed the LHD bit - if you have the 2 pin round socket and want the 3 pin UK ones, I believe there are some matching inserts that are available - shown in one of the Cali Chris videos
Thanks - we use an extension multipoint plug thing from our days living in France, the plug in bit is two pin and it leads to a board with 4 UK plugs but tidier to get insert agreed

Back