Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help! Flashing LED not working :-(

cozmo1589

cozmo1589

VIP Member
Hi everyone. I've noticed on my new (to me) California that the red led next to the black central locking knob thingy on the drivers door is not flashing at all when vehicle is locked and armed, The central locking works fine as does the alarm but no flashy red light, is this a fault or perhaps disabled in some way? Read the manual cover to cover and no mention of this light having an flash or no flash option, so can anyone tell me what's going on please? Many thanks in advance.

James said:
What does it say on the DIS when you turn off the engine?

James

Hi James. The display says nothing ut of the ordinary. Just shows picture of vehicle and milage , no messages of warning lights. What do you reckon it might be?

cozmo1589 said:
James said:
What does it say on the DIS when you turn off the engine?

James

Hi James. The display says nothing ut of the ordinary. Just shows picture of vehicle and milage , no messages of warning lights. What do you reckon it might be?

It normally says something about deadlocks on the DIS?

James

No can't saying recall anything like that. Dead locking works though. Alarm works as well as disabling alarm jus no light ??

cozmo1589 said:
No can't saying recall anything like that. Dead locking works though. Alarm works as well as disabling alarm jus no light ??

That's a mystery then

I don't know to be honest

James

Ok thanks. Got a service coming up in a few weeks time, I'll ask vw to take a look. Cheers anyway mate ;-)

Back