Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help Req - Cali 2021 Owners

G

golfie

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi All

In July I took delivery of my Beach. Unfortunately I was not given a California Suppliment in my pack. I am in the process of trying to get a copy but I need a Part or Teile. Nr from the back of the suppliment. Can someone oblige please with the part number.
thanks.

Hi All

In July I took delivery of my Beach. Unfortunately I was not given a California Suppliment in my pack. I am in the process of trying to get a copy but I need a Part or Teile. Nr from the back of the suppliment. Can someone oblige please with the part number.
thanks.

image.jpg

Thanks Kernowboy
Much appreciated.
The supplying dealer stated he had ordered a replacement for me and gave me a similar number with the suffix AJ. But being the suspicious sort I did a check with the local vw dealer who could find not trace. Back to the dealer me thinks.

Thanks Kernowboy
Much appreciated.
The supplying dealer stated he had ordered a replacement for me and gave me a similar number with the suffix AJ. But being the suspicious sort I did a check with the local vw dealer who could find not trace. Back to the dealer me thinks.
hi @Kernowboy Hope you dont mind me asking a another query over this subject. I had a further thought on the handbook. As my Beach Camper is a slimmed down version of a California and a lot of the content is not relevent to my vehicle, I wondered if your handbook gives a list of models covered or should I seek confirmation of this Teile Nr from a Beach camper owner.
Regards

hi @Kernowboy Hope you dont mind me asking a another query over this subject. I had a further thought on the handbook. As my Beach Camper is a slimmed down version of a California and a lot of the content is not relevent to my vehicle, I wondered if your handbook gives a list of models covered or should I seek confirmation of this Teile Nr from a Beach camper owner.
Regards
Doesn’t list specific models covered as far as I can see but is generic for Beach/Ocean ie. it covers manual roof, 3 seat bench etc. Can’t see anything specific for Beach Camper though ie. pull out kitchen. This came with Jul 21 Ocean but could well be that there is an updated or Beach Camper specific version, could be where AJ suffix comes in.

Doesn’t list specific models covered as far as I can see but is generic for Beach/Ocean ie. it covers manual roof, 3 seat bench etc. Can’t see anything specific for Beach Camper though ie. pull out kitchen. This came with Jul 21 Ocean but could well be that there is an updated or Beach Camper specific version, could be where AJ suffix comes in.
Once again thank you for taking the time to reply.
I suppose the only way I can find out is from the owner of a 2021 Beach Camper

Will a Beach Camper owner please confirm the Teile Nr number on the back of a Beach Cali Handbook.
Thank you in anticipation.

Back