Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Part number needed for T6.1 with sports pack rear bumper trim

Abx

Abx

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi All

I have a 2021 Ocean and did not spec the sports pack as I intended to fit my own wheels, ABT splitter and side bars, which I have, however the part that I did want from the sports pack is the gloss black rear bumper trim. Having spoken to my VW parts department they have said that on they drawing it does not have a part number so they cannot order for me, does anyone know the part number.......or have a Cali with the sports pack who would be able to see if there is a part number on show underneath?

This is however assuming I am correct in my thinking that it can be bonded onto the standard rear bumper, I'm sure that VW would not make a different rear bumper to accommodate the 1% (probably less) of vans sold with this option spec'd.

1.PNG

And just to save any confusion, I'm not after the black bumper protector that sits on the top section of the bumper.

Mine has the sports pack - few pics attached of the underside.
Happy to have a look for a part number - but there doesn’t seem to be one on display underneath…

951C3368-85D8-4C2F-A9AE-F8DA3A58A5E2.jpeg

FFC1FD69-E633-4ED3-B097-CDC396F86B70.jpeg

090268D2-6E9E-4949-800C-1B5B50410344.jpeg

D564C76B-63BF-4DA5-9991-90E09BA57E84.jpeg

IMG-9239.jpg

IMG-9280.jpg

IMG-9282.jpg

IMG-9291.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks so much for sharing, really appreciate you looking, if you do spot anything let me know.....but I suspect it's on the inside of the main rear center section so hidden, very annoying its not on the VW parts list/site, I thought they'd be happy for me to spend even more money.

I think the pic I cropped at the top may be your very nice looking Ascot Cali?

I think the pic I cropped at the top may be your very nice looking Ascot Cali?
Could be! I have peeled off the German gas sticker now which would be a give away.
I got on my back under the van with a torch - I'm not great at photography (as you can see) and my specs fall off when I turn my head upside down, so I'm not the best man for the job! But I did look all along the rear piece. Would it be embossed into the plastic, or on a sticker do you think? Could it be you need to remove the piece to find the part number?
It does look like an addition to the standard painted bumper, and not a 'sports pack only' bumper, as you suspected.

Haha, thanks for looking again, I’d think it would be embossed into the plastic, that’s generally what I’ve seen VW do, and yes I think it may only be visible until the part is fitted…please don’t go pulling anything on my behalf. Oh well not to worry, maybe I’ll write to VW head office to see if they can help.

And good to know it looks like an add on, that will help my search.

Its probably molded into the plastic on the side that can't be seen with the part in place.

Reactions: Abx
@Abx Did you find the part? I am also interested in it. And also in the side skirts
I never found the part number for the rear trim but was quoted by my local VW parts dept about £600 to supply it, which I thought was a bit steep for 3 small bits of plastic, still undecided as for not much more I could get the LV rear bumper which has a lot more going on.....but unsure if I wnat ABT front, LV rear?

Martin design do something similar
I never found the part number for the rear trim but was quoted by my local VW parts dept about £600 to supply it, which I thought was a bit steep for 3 small bits of plastic, still undecided as for not much more I could get the LV rear bumper which has a lot more going on.....but unsure if I wnat ABT front, LV rear?
maxton do a similar trim , not requiring the rear bumper to be replaced

E5DB3DB7-00B4-4001-84DD-933BA586F5CE.png

37C74E48-E4CA-4618-9761-8FD7C33B1497.jpeg

RGM do one similar to the Factory PanAmerica

E4166371-FEC4-4AD8-9EAB-A23156926F83.jpeg

Yes had looked at this but it does not flow as well as the OE item especially at the joint between the rear section and the sides, makes it look very aftermarket.

The genuine one does not require a new bumper and just bonds on.
That was a reference to your comment regarding the LV one which does require a new Bumper

Reactions: Abx
Thanks, yes had considered these but not quite the look I’m after, with the ABT front I need something that runs along the side of the bumper to tie it all together.
Wrap it ?

Back