Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Help! Tyre pressures - missing sticker

L

LSB

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
I have a new T6 Cali Ocean 204 4motion DSG named Iris. Her tyres are Bridgestone 235/55 R1 103V. Handbook says tyre pressure sticker is on the left hand door lock column, only it isn't. It's nowhere on the vehicle. So, if there's anyone out there with a similar vehicle, please please post the tyre pressure information in response. For those of you who, like me, think this must be a simple question for a Cali main dealer, I've already spoken to Parkway at Leicester twice, chatted with Listers at Coventry and used the VW-vans online form. Got nowhere - best guess was 36psi at Listers. Listers suggested I drive 30 miles to visit them so they can 'take a look at it', but they couldn't say what they would look for. In other words, getting me the right information from VW is too much trouble, so let's put it off for a bit. Anyone got a photo of a relevant sticker?

Mine came with radically incorrect tyre pressures so they are worth checking!

DSC_0128[1].JPG

All my tyres were 1 bar below what they were supposed to be when I picked it up from the dealer, so agree well worth checking.

Blimey! That was quick. What am I messing around with dealers for two days for? Looks like I need 45psi front and rear, given that a Cali is already pretty loaded. Thank you very much indeed.

I have a new T6 Cali Ocean 204 4motion DSG named Iris. Her tyres are Bridgestone 235/55 R1 103V. Handbook says tyre pressure sticker is on the left hand door lock column, only it isn't. It's nowhere on the vehicle. So, if there's anyone out there with a similar vehicle, please please post the tyre pressure information in response. For those of you who, like me, think this must be a simple question for a Cali main dealer, I've already spoken to Parkway at Leicester twice, chatted with Listers at Coventry and used the VW-vans online form. Got nowhere - best guess was 36psi at Listers. Listers suggested I drive 30 miles to visit them so they can 'take a look at it', but they couldn't say what they would look for. In other words, getting me the right information from VW is too much trouble, so let's put it off for a bit. Anyone got a photo of a relevant sticker?
Have a look on the right hand door Pillar.

Mike