Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all....

motoYAKA

motoYAKA

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 4Motion
Hi All

I am new to the forum but have contributed and lurked on other previously. I have to make a confession, in that I do not currently own a Cali but do have a converted 2005 Shuttle and a new to me 2014 LWB 4-motion with the intention of converting. As much as I would love a California (probably the Beach model actually) I think the LWB will suit me and Mrs YAKA down to the ground.

Intention is for travel around europe and free camping, usable in all weathers and on all sorts of terrain (hence the 4-mo).

Anyhow, the reason I am here? Well you guys and gals have the greatest toys and accessiories, and I just love seeing peoples trips for inspriation :thumb

Cheers!

Welcome....

Welcome, but don't just dream, start planning.:thumb

Hi and welcome, please post up how you get on converting converting your LWB. Wouldn't mind doing one myself but basically don't have the necessary talents so have to buy off the peg! :thumb

Thanks for tyhe welcome!

Always dreaming - helps with the planning!

As for converting the LWB, it will be going to someone else for the delicate job of cutting holes in the sides and roof of my new baby and wiring up the power all round. The rest, well hopefully my DIY skills will see me through. Will keep everyone updated

Cheers