Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi all

Kedaw

Kedaw

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
We've took the plunge! Finally after what seems to have been years of hoping and planning we have taken delivery of our T6 California Ocean 199 DSG. Looking forward to new adventures near and far. Just need to buy the essential kit items before our travels begin.

Congratulations and welcome

Mike

Enjoy a new life! :welcome

Yay, welcome. Looking forward to hearing of your adventures.

Congrats and welcome. Some pictures and do share your adventures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We've took the plunge! Finally after what seems to have been years of hoping and planning we have taken delivery of our T6 California Ocean 199 DSG. Looking forward to new adventures near and far. Just need to buy the essential kit items before our travels begin.
Hi, :welcome Just noticed you’re from our neck of the woods, will keep an eye out for you. What colour did you go for?

Hi, :welcome Just noticed you’re from our neck of the woods, will keep an eye out for you. What colour did you go for?
Hi Beagle mum, thanks for the welcome. We've gone for the reflex silver. I have noticed a few cali's in the area which was a big help when choosing the right vehicle, the cali won pushing the locally made Jobl into second place. What colour is yours?, I'm sure I'll have seen you out and about.

Hi Beagle mum, thanks for the welcome. We've gone for the reflex silver. I have noticed a few cali's in the area which was a big help when choosing the right vehicle, the cali won pushing the locally made Jobl into second place. What colour is yours?, I'm sure I'll have seen you out and about.
White with red & black trims

82539C8C-48CF-46AE-809E-AF9D93C6A69B.jpeg

D020F259-7930-40FA-9F9D-68F0EECD2B0A.jpeg

DD352CD2-4DD0-4520-BB4A-8BF479BD75AA.jpeg

7FEDD092-D401-4AB4-B1DB-EC117BE17061.jpeg

724DFDFD-E141-4895-B091-3DE0DE86DFC3.jpeg