Palm

Palm

Ingrid & Christer
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hi!
I have just signed up to the forum!
Primary to read and learn about the VW California and thus prepare my self before buying one. I consider my self as well-equipped outdoorsman with tent and sleeping bag, years of Scouting, car and motorbike travels in Europe. Yes I have a family and we like the "campervan concept" i.e. one car for daily use as well as travel.

/C
Ps: by the way, my native language is Swedish, thus might the english language limp from time to time :)

Welcome. Love your country as I was there last year on my way to Nordkapp. Plan on returning next year.
Any questions then just ask away.

Hi and a warm welcome from Belgium!

Welcome from England where we have trouble understanding each other.

Mike

Welcome from sunny Lancashire :)

Good luck in your search for a van and welcome :thumb

Welcome from Spain

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Welcome from France too!

We have been to & through Sweden several times in the Cali.

With nice memories, like Skarhamn church:
bmr8QJ.jpg

and less-good experiences, like a hefty fine for parking facing in the wrong direction...

Always amazed how Swedes speak better English than the English!

Last edited:
Hi!
I have just signed up to the forum!
Primary to read and learn about the VW California and thus prepare my self before buying one. I consider my self as well-equipped outdoorsman with tent and sleeping bag, years of Scouting, car and motorbike travels in Europe. Yes I have a family and we like the "campervan concept" i.e. one car for daily use as well as travel.

/C
Ps: by the way, my native language is Swedish, thus might the english language limp from time to time :)
Welcome from Yorkshire, happy to help answer any questions you may have.
Your English will definitely be better than my Swedish and my English but we'll get by! :thumb

Welcome! Lots of fabulous help on this forum.

Hello and welcome Christer. Lots of good and useful information on here :thumb

Hello! Your country looks very beautiful and my husband and I hope to visit one day.

Welcome from Borås. I ordered a new Beach from germany. Any questions, fire away.