Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from Gary and Wendy

:welcome

Take a notepad and pencil (or open the notes app on your phone) and in a quiet moment (with your chosen beverage - hot or cold, ale or lager - wine is borderline acceptable) after your first night and breakfast, then write of list of what you actually need.

I'll wager it won't be what you think beforehand.

Oh, and then have a rummage when you get home before rushing to order on Amazon - you've probably got a spare one of what you need (or something close) that will do.

:cheers

Hi just put a deposit on a ex demo Aug 2018 Ocean with 2000 miles, will pick up beginning of Feb (A couple of weeks to help me sort a few things first)
We did price up new, but this come up with extras we wanted and some we would have liked but not paid for like the white pearl paint, and saved us a few quid.
Now looking forward to the first test outing to see just whats required for good camping, having read the threads and see good information on stuff you think you need but experience sometimes says you dont, I am not rushing out and buying everything until I have a better understanding, not having done van camping before.
So will no doubt be asking some questions soon.

Regards
Gary
Nice one Gary. You can find the answer to most things California and a lot else besides here!

Hi Gary,

We live in Canada and we are thinking of going to Europe in 2020 and purchasing a VW California (left hand drive). They do not sell the California here in North America and it is our preferred style of van. We have owned several VWs and we just love them, would you have any information for us to go about possibly inquiring to buy a California in Europe, then tour Europe and then bring it back to Canada. Appreciate any information you could share with us.
JJ

Yes there is a company in The Netherlands called MyCalifornia who sell through whole of Europe and is worth looking into. We bought our T6 there last year at greatly reduced rates compared to new prices. They can certainly help you further.
www.mycalifornia.eu or info@mycalifornia.eu

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk