Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from sunny Watford

S

stu.singleton

Just picked up our new Cali from VW in Colindale last week and drove to Devon the following day. What a wonderful thing it is now to be part of the Cali world! However within 2 days we had muddy paws and footprints on our pristine floors, eh hum!

Glad the Cali is giving you the feel good factor... Enjoy it whatever you use the cali for :)

Welcome.

Since selling the Audi I'm using the Bus until the new car arrives. I can been seen most weeks (at the moment) heading up from the M25 to Luton and I often get into Watford as we have an office there too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

stu.singleton said:
Just picked up our new Cali from VW in Colindale last week and drove to Devon the following day. What a wonderful thing it is now to be part of the Cali world! However within 2 days we had muddy paws and footprints on our pristine floors, eh hum!

Hi Stu. We live in sunny Watford too. We bought our Cali in October and have managed a couple of nights in the National Forest (Notts) but apart from that our Cali hasn't seen much activity. Give us a ring and we can do some Cali chat. 01923 442044. Sue and Graham (SusiBus)

Back