Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from the New Forest

:welcome We all come to these threads for the pictures! Pictures please ;)

:welcome I totally get it. I had a T6 Ocean that I traded in last summer. It was getting used a lot with 4 dogs. Picked up my T6.1 Beach beginning of March and still not wanting to let the dogs in it - despite that being the reason for the change. You’ll get there!

:welcome I totally get it. I had a T6 Ocean that I traded in last summer. It was getting used a lot with 4 dogs. Picked up my T6.1 Beach beginning of March and still not wanting to let the dogs in it - despite that being the reason for the change. You’ll get there!
My daughter and grandkids with their 9 month old puppy want to go out with me now. I’m clearly not ready for them to enter my baby yet so I know what you mean.

Just retired so picked up my 2014 VW Saturday. I’m so excited but scared at the same time as I haven’t owned a campervan before. Took me a few hours to pluck up the courage to leave the driveway.
Thats a wonderful retirement gift to yourself & how lucky you will have all the time to enjoy & explore - I was the same when I got mine a couple of months ago but you soon get used to the size of them but I dont think I'll ever stop worrying about the scraping of the hedgerow against the sides of my new paintwork! Looks fab congratulations.

Looks like a lovely van. Do hope you like horses as much as the previous owner did. ;-) Have a really good time with the van! You're already in the New Forest so I'm sure you'll have a great time being out with the van.

Try and let go and enjoy it. Or you'll turn out like me and stand in front of the window all day making sure no-one bumps into it with, using the power of my eyes.

Looks like a lovely van. Do hope you like horses as much as the previous owner did. ;-) Have a really good time with the van! You're already in the New Forest so I'm sure you'll have a great time being out with the van.

Try and let go and enjoy it. Or you'll turn out like me and stand in front of the window all day making sure no-one bumps into it with, using the power of my eyes.
I’m not a horse person but I like the fact that’s it’s different and already a talking point with people passing by when I’m parked up. It could have had a lot worse images on it. I think I’m more worried about it being stolen, so stearing lock on, cctv looking down on it and I’m even thinking about buying a tracker.

I’m not a horse person but I like the fact that’s it’s different and already a talking point with people passing by when I’m parked up. It could have had a lot worse images on it. I think I’m more worried about it being stolen, so stearing lock on, cctv looking down on it and I’m even thinking about buying a tracker.
Have a read of the posts discussing trackers, some suggest it’s better to have decent insurance. Having your van back after its been trashed may not be the best outcome.