Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi there

Badgio

Badgio

Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Have a T6 on order. Is there anyone out there who has not had a problem with the roof corrosion

Hi and welcome ,
try and read the existing threads on the corrosion issue , some wil say they do not have it , some do not even check ....

@Martin (admin), can we please not start another roof corrosion thread? And keep T5 and T6 problems separate as we have tried already. Thanks

@Martin (admin), can we please not start another roof corrosion thread? And keep T5 and T6 problems separate as we have tried already. Thanks

As it is he's introduction post , i hope it stayes a introduction post and he follows my advise to look in other threads to discuss problems
No need to delete or merge treads ( i will do so if needed)

In the mean time just give him a warm welcome ....ok?

Last edited:
As it is he's introduction post , i hope it stayes a introduction post and he follows my advise to look in other threads to discuss problems
No need to delete or merge treads ( i will do so if needed)

In the mean time just give him a warm welcome ....ok?
Yes, of course and thanks. I was already invited to a conversation to which I have replied.

Have a T6 on order. Is there anyone out there who has not had a problem with the roof corrosion
Hi Badgio, sorry, I should have welcomed you here but I saw your conversation request first and gave you my answer. Non the less you are most welcome here. It is without doubt the best information source about Calis anywhere on the net - full of very knowledgeable, helpful and friendly folks. Enjoy!
:welcome:welcome

Hi and welcome :D

As you can gather from some of the original replies there has been a lot of discussion on roof rot and a few members are getting a bit jaundiced about further threads popping up :D Don't let that put you off from posting.

Lots to read here, lots of good conversations so please chip in.

Mine is 6 month old (2017 build spec) and no problem with roof. Go for it and enjoy the freedom.

Last edited:
:welcome to the forum, congrats on your order.

Welcome @Badgio. I haven't had a corrosion problem yet, touch wood, but I don't pick my Cali up until Wednesday;). Ignore the more heated comments, after all you have to expect Cali owners to 'raise the roof' sometimes.:)

Hi Badgio and welcome!
Look forward to read more about your ordered Cali! IMO great/best vehicle for my interests and travelstyle and although it has some issues (my T5 roof has some bubbles) I'm still more than happy and do not regret buying it 2 years ago.
Cheers sapto

Back