Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi

P

PeteS

Vehicle
N/A
Afternoon, I have just joined but have been reading the forum for a while now. I don't have a Cali at the moment but have a VW Caravelle. There is a lot on the forum that is of interest to me. I posted today about VW Warranties as I though my views might be helpful.
Pete

Afternoon, I have just joined but have been reading the forum for a while now. I don't have a Cali at the moment but have a VW Caravelle. There is a lot on the forum that is of interest to me. I posted today about VW Warranties as I though my views might be helpful.
Pete
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Now come on - you know you have to post a photo of your Caravelle? Does the bench seat flatten out? The only thing it's missing is the Roof bed after all.

Thanks for the welcome. I will post a picture but the car is very dirty, after the weekend I will hopefully be able to post a picture once it is clean.
The rear seat in my Caravelle do not go flat as it is a Business version with a two seat bench and fridge between the seats.

Hi
Finally got round to cleaning the van this weekend and thought I would take some photos before it rained again.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg