Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

High Pressure on its Way (July 2012)

John

John

VIP Member
Its been a long wait with some grotty weather but at long last the Met Men and Ladies have got a smile on their face.

Yes the Atlantic Jet stream is finally migrating North, to where it should be, and with some high pressure on its way most of us should see some sunny weather on the week end. :grin:

So who's getting their Cali's or Beach's packed up and where are you heading to make the most of the Sun. :thumb

John

We will be setting off early for two days Camping near Charmouth, to make the most of the weekend weather, before spending a week in Cornwall near Mevagissey St Austell.

My wife booked the camping in Cornwall months ago and we had been planning for a week of rain. :thumb

John

Fingers crossed I should be picking up my Cali this weekend :barmy

Been a long wait. Please let it be dry :D

We've been in cornwall all week weather has been reasonable, but turned really nice today at treen. Going to be nice for the next 2 weeks because of the Olympics apparently!
We've been sat out til gone 2230 tonight loving it!
Sadly we're coming home on Saturday :boohoo

Have fun everyone :D

Freeley said:
We've been in cornwall all week weather has been reasonable, but turned really nice today at treen. Going to be nice for the next 2 weeks because of the Olympics apparently!
We've been sat out til gone 2230 tonight loving it!
Sadly we're coming home on Saturday :boohoo

Have fun everyone :D

Sounds like paradise :D

I off to the German Grand Prix in four hours! And then in two weeks I'm off to Lake Annecy.

See you at Annecy Oli. Looking forward to it, and meeting y'all.

Back