Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hooray! Wild camping in the UK now permitted

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a self congratulating thread. Keep patting each other on the back if it makes you all feel better.
I don’t feel better. I’ve felt sing for weeks worrying I may be inadvertently be infecting others who don’t respect the distancing guidelines.
I can appreciate folk don’t always agree. But I really don’t think sarcasm and lack of compassion are appropriate right now when so many are suffering in so many ways.
I don’t meant to offend.

I don’t feel better. I’ve felt sing for weeks worrying I may be inadvertently be infecting others who don’t respect the distancing guidelines.
I can appreciate folk don’t always agree. But I really don’t think sarcasm and lack of compassion are appropriate right now when so many are suffering in so many ways.
I don’t meant to offend.
For some reason I can’t edit “sing” into what was written

The only thing dianne Abbott would have done differently is she would have thought Barnard Castle was a posh dogs home.
Edit. After my joke I don't think This thread really didn't need to be started did it.

I don't find this thread self-congratulatory. I find it sad.

I feel sad today. As anyone reading these threads knows, I have put politics and personalities aside in order to try and give my fullest support to a government that drew the short straw by being in office when the crap of the century decides to hit the fan. I put my trust in them to be honest and open in their efforts to do the best for this country and strove to support and defend every action they took.

So today I feel sad. I feel sad that I am seeing again men of straw walk away from tough decisions and defend the indefensible.

Grant Schapps this morning slapped every parent of a 4 year old in the teeth, every parent that has resisted their children wanting to see granddad and Grandma, every parent that has screamed to leave their children, if only for a few hours, with their grandparents or anyone who could take the pressure off for only a few hours. His remarks in defence of DC were outrageous in their insincerity and beggared belief that anyone with any intelligence could even think them plausible.

Follow that up with Boris talking about instincts, it is my Finley's 7th Birthday on Friday, my Henry is 4, how my instincts scream to go and give them a big hug, to let them know how much I miss them and how much I love them, but Boris has told me to put my instincts on the back seat seat and suck it up in support of the national effort.

The advice for anyone displaying C-19 systems is clear as clear can be, stay at home .... unless you have the support of the Prime Minister, his pet footstool Grant Schapps and the rest of the yes men the PM has surrounded himself with in which case the advice is "follow your instincts, kids of 4 can't feed or bathe themselves so by all means take your C19 symptoms and your children and drive 260 miles to live with Mum an Dad for a while".

I have one word for these limp-wristed excuses: bollox.

I don’t meant to offend.
Nor are your comments.

I don't find this thread self-congratulatory. I find it sad.

I feel sad today. As anyone reading these threads knows, I have put politics and personalities aside in order to try and give my fullest support to a government that drew the short straw by being in office when the crap of the century decides to hit the fan. I put my trust in them to be honest and open in their efforts to do the best for this country and strove to support and defend every action they took.

So today I feel sad. I feel sad that I am seeing again men of straw walk away from tough decisions and defend the indefensible.

Grant Schapps this morning slapped every parent of a 4 year old in the teeth, every parent that has resisted their children wanting to see granddad and Grandma, every parent that has screamed to leave their children, if only for a few hours, with their grandparents or anyone who could take the pressure off for only a few hours. His remarks in defence of DC were outrageous in their insincerity and beggared belief that anyone with any intelligence could even think them plausible.

Follow that up with Boris talking about instincts, it is my Finley's 7th Birthday on Friday, my Henry is 4, how my instincts scream to go and give them a big hug, to let them know how much I miss them and how much I love them, but Boris has told me to put my instincts on the back seat seat and suck it up in support of the national effort.

The advice for anyone displaying C-19 systems is clear as clear can be, stay at home .... unless you have the support of the Prime Minister, his pet footstool Grant Schapps and the rest of the yes men the PM has surrounded himself with in which case the advice is "follow your instincts, kids of 4 can't feed or bathe themselves so by all means take your C19 symptoms and your children and drive 260 miles to live with Mum an Dad for a while".

I have one word for these limp-wristed excuses: bollox.
[/QUOTE/]
Nicely expressed. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back