Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hoping to pick up my Cali tomorrow

A sleepless night ahead ....
Have fun + handover , asking the dealer Q's he probally don't know the answer to...:D

Got it now well pleased, drove down from North Wales to Kent last night, my other car is a land Rover Discovery, the Cali felt good on the motorway...
Photo to follow

Snap .... Me too! .... 2013 Discovery 4 XS, plus a 67 Ocean picked up last Friday. Having covered almost 100k from new in the Discovery, the air suspension is in a different league although the Cali is not that far behind it.

Snap .... Me too! .... 2013 Discovery 4 XS, plus a 67 Ocean picked up last Friday. Having covered almost 100k from new in the Discovery, the air suspension is in a different league although the Cali is not that far behind it.

I have about 95k on my Discovery 3 2006, had it about 7 years done 70k miles in it. Still going well FSH.
My Cali is a 2013 DSG 4 motion. 26k on the clock, very nice indeed, I have a thule tilt bike rack but the door wont open with it :-( , looking at buying the VW genuine rack.....First camper I have had but wanted one for years (chill and grill next week)

Me too, wanted one for ages.

I camp at Le Mans for the 24h WEC every year and with all the kit needed, the Land Rover was pretty much full for a 5 day visit. That included tent, gazebo, air beds, double sleeping bag, electric cool boxes, power pack for charging the phones, heater, 2x stoves etc.

With the VW i think it is going to be much easier. All of the above is integrated within the vehicle (apart from the sleeping bag!), and there is a mass of space to store anything else needed.

Just need to plan in some trips now.

Let us know how you get on.

I know what you mean, I go Camping (kids only, Wife not too happy with camping) and Fishing, either time seats in Landy down fully packed to the rafters, tent stoves, tables box of cooking stuff, beds etc........Looking forward to chillin in me Van with the whole family

Me too, wanted one for ages.

I camp at Le Mans for the 24h WEC every year and with all the kit needed, the Land Rover was pretty much full for a 5 day visit. That included tent, gazebo, air beds, double sleeping bag, electric cool boxes, power pack for charging the phones, heater, 2x stoves etc.

With the VW i think it is going to be much easier. All of the above is integrated within the vehicle (apart from the sleeping bag!), and there is a mass of space to store anything else needed.

Just need to plan in some trips now.

Let us know how you get on.