Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hello to all!

jannijm

jannijm

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi, I joined the forum a few weeks ago, after making the choice to buy a 2011 T5 VW California. We will pick up our Cali on June 6th, so the day after tomorrow. I can hardly wait to make our first trip with it together with my family…

D78E5F7B-12B8-4A7F-BF4F-AA89C7817FF6.jpeg

Very nice SE, 4motion as well. cool. :welcome

Wow - what a shine on that! :thumb

:welcome

Welcome to the forum. Looks like the van has been well looked after.

A bit late but welcome !
Just picked up your introduction after seeing your otherv pictures in the view from your van thread ....it seems like you got your Cali at CCN Amersfoort looking at the picture above . ;)

Wow, should be an advert for AutoGkym. Stunning. Let us know how you get on with your first adventure with your family. Still waiting for mine :-(

And back again...! :) After I sold our California Ocean T5 at the end of 2019, I always regretted this. In the meantime I have owned several passenger cars, but I always longed for the California. Now it has finally happened again... I bought a 2019 California Ocean T6 that we will hopefully have great adventures with.

Scharphof California 2019 56324km 6.jpg

And back again...! :) After I sold our California Ocean T5 at the end of 2019, I always regretted this. In the meantime I have owned several passenger cars, but I always longed for the California. Now it has finally happened again... I bought a 2019 California Ocean T6 that we will hopefully have great adventures with.

View attachment 122433
The bug bite is deep & has no known cure, nice to see U back :cheers