Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How do I add a gallery or album ?

hubert72

hubert72

Vehicle
T5 Beach
Loving the new look, just noticed that previous photos have gone awol, how do you start a new album ?

Same question: how does one create an album? Some people seem to have cracked it, but I can't find a way...:sad

OK, this is only available for VIP's currently so can someone please try to create their own album:

Got to: Media
>Add Media
>Add Media to .... an Album
>Select 'Create an Album'

Then follow the instructions, please let me know how you get on.

OK, thanks, if it's just for VIP's, then forget it, I'm not a VIP. I have uploaded some media to share nice spots, but if I can't put them in an album it doesn't make sense. I had already uploaded some pictures, but I will remove them again, then.

I had already uploaded some pictures, but I will remove them again, then.
Which brings me immediately to the next question: how does one remove one's media? Can't find that option either...

OK, thanks, if it's just for VIP's, then forget it, I'm not a VIP. Ive uploaded some media to share nice spots,
It's worth considering VIP membership, I've recouped the subscription several times over on the discounts available; plus then we will all be able to share your album :thumb to view and help pass the dark evenings away until we can get out in the vans :)

Just tried the add an album, seems to work but not sure if anyone else can view it or just me.

OK, so now I have taken a VIP membership, and I can create albums. But I cannot move my existing media to an album, I can only create an album by uploading my media again, it seems...
I don't see a way to organise my media into albums without uploading again.

I could upload my media again, into an album, but how do I then delete my earlier uploaded media (they already have ratings, comments, etc...). Otherwise everything will be there twice.

OK, so now I have taken a VIP membership, and I can create albums. But I cannot move my existing media to an album, I can only create an album by uploading my media again, it seems...
I don't see a way to organise my media into albums without uploading again.

I could upload my media again, into an album, but how do I then delete my earlier uploaded media (they already have ratings, comments, etc...). Otherwise everything will be there twice.

Hi Bart, we are still learning how to use this new gallery as there are loads of settings.

I am hoping you now have the option to both delete and move your own images?

Let me know how you get on

Thanks

Martin

Great, thanks Martin!! :bananadance

I have now been able to create an album and move our media there!

Back