Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How do you organize stuffs in you Cali Beach?

estresao

estresao

Vehicle
T5 Beach 4Motion
Hi,

After a long weekend with my brand new Cali (first proper one) my missus and me realized we have lot to learn about how to organize our stuffs and started to mull how to organize everything and which tools (organizers, bags, trays, etc...) we would need to get it.

In the Cali Beach that's not so easy due the lack of a wardrobe. My Cali has only 4 seats, so it provide an storage box, which helps, but anyway we have "to play Tetris".

I'm wondering how Cali Beach owner do to organize things. Could you share your tricks please?

GOPR0128.JPG

GOPR0124.JPG

GOPR0140.JPG

GOPR0121.JPG

Most of our equipment (cooker, campingaz bottle, sleeping bag, pillows etc) are all stored in the rear under the board. Food is in a fridge and with plates etc in a picnic basket behind the passenger seat while travelling (moved to drivers side when parked as we don't swivel that chair). Clothes are in the side cabinet with lift up lid. Essentials like window blinds, toiletries and torch are in the drawer under the bench seat. We only do short trips so don't really need a wardrobe but we are still figuring out the best way to store everything. Part of the fun. Not sure if that helps?

One of my concerns are the boots I'm wearing when raining... usually I take them out and left them in the door's step, but it's not easy avoid to soak Cali's floor