Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How long did it take

B

Birdi

Hi there, apparently our California has been born and awaiting delivery to England... Does anyone know how long it takes from this point? We can't wait!!!

We had build week 19 and ours arrived at the dealer a few days ago.

Fab!! What did you get? We are expecting delivery of a blackberry, blue motion,four motion 180 S.E.. So exciting!!

We have three (very excited) kids so the beach was by far the most practical option, also because my wife will drive it as her car. Although, it's actually replacing my car!

Allstarrs said:
We have three (very excited) kids so the beach was by far the most practical option, also because my wife will drive it as her car. Although, it's actually replacing my car!
we have 3 kids too and we love ours…we've had it since November last year and have quite a few weekends and weeks away planned in the next few months. It's our only vehicle and gets a lot of driving in an average week to and from gym classes etc. it really is a perfect vehicle for every day and for holidays! enjoy yours!!

Had it for a week now and all v. pleased - kids especially. Wife got her first wave from another van today, so extra pleased :D

Going for our first night away at the end of the month. We're assuming the kids won't sleep out of sheer excitement, hence just one night to start with. Plan to get a few trips in before a long tour in the summer - should get the kids used to it :D

It is such a fun vehicle to be in, I hope the novelty never wears off!

Back