Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

How many miles until a service is due ?

beardie

beardie

My previous Cali that had a MFSW would tell me the number of miles / days until a service was due by various button presses.

The current one 60 plate doesnt have a MFSW and I cant work out how to get this info on the display.

Anybody help ?

Thanks

If you don't have the MFSW you should have some buttons on the end of the washer lever on the right hand side. They should allow you to page through the screens. It is covered in the main van manual

exactly what I thought after reading the manual and have tried all options / combinations but cant get there !

You may need to enable that screen in the settings before it appears....I'll pop out and check later

There is a service option in the settings menu. When you select it you get an info option. That will give you the miles and days until your service.

Don't you just press the button in the lower left corner of the dash windscreen? Or does the cali not have this? Its the button used for changing the clock time in the central display. 3 presses on my transporter and it shows how many days till service due.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Freeley said:
Don't you just press the button in the lower left corner of the dash windscreen? Or does the cali not have this? Its the button used for changing the clock time in the central display. 3 presses on my transporter and it shows how many days till service due.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

This is what I was told to do by the dealer, but it doesnt work. The clock hour , minute selector just cycles round. SHows how much the dealer knew ...... as usual. Not sure if VW have changed this recently - at facelift ?

Facelift T5's were the first ones where you could potentially cycle through the dash/MFSW and see how long left until your next service. If your dash only cycles through the clock then you won't be able to get the information to show. Not every facelift T5 has this feature.

cheers

Back