How to fit Jackyards seat covers - filmed at Breeze Van Centre, Poole

Jackyards

Jackyards

Jackyards Bespoke Seat Covers
Trade Advertiser
VIP Trade Partner
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
We’ve been working in partnership with Breeze for a while now and they very kindly let us display our seat covers in their vans... Check out this video for a sneak peek! :D

Their Poole showroom is back open to the public again so if you're local, why not pop down and have a browse? You can also see our covers up close then too!

Head over to our online shop to order your very own set of Jackyards today...

C

calicatchers

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
HI Denise, could you do a similar video for the 3 seater beach? I cant get my covers looking as neat as yours on this video on my 3 seater beach....too many seatbeats and clips!

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
HI Denise, could you do a similar video for the 3 seater beach? I cant get my covers looking as neat as yours on this video on my 3 seater beach....too many seatbeats and clips!
Do you know that the bench seat cushion can lift up to make the fitting, or refitting after washing dead easy? It wasn’t until after several washes that I realised that lifting the seat made the whole refitting procedure so much easier.

C

calicatchers

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Do you know that the bench seat cushion can lift up to make the fitting, or refitting after washing dead easy? It wasn’t until after several washes that I realised that lifting the seat made the whole refitting procedure so much easier.
oh no...I didnt know that....how do you do it? Had the cali since April 2018 and still keep finding new things....

Amarillo

Amarillo

Tom
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
oh no...I didnt know that....how do you do it? Had the cali since April 2018 and still keep finding new things....
Remove any child seats, and simply lift from the front. It sort of tilts and the back of the bench seat comes up too - but you do need to hold or prop it up or it will just drop back down into place, so refitting the seat covers is still a little tricky, but you can get a good tight fit of the cover in exactly the right place.