Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Huge thank you to Martin

K

keacal2705

Huge thank you to Martin who I have never met and only got speaking to a couple of days back when I found this website and asked if I was paying the right price for a camper.

He kindly said he would take a look at the camper I wanted to buy, although he probably never expected me to be so cheeky as to take him up on it!! :lol:

So Martin thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to help me and for all the PM between us. A beer is yours when we meet.

I am very very grateful. :thumb

Yes Martin your a good guy and a lot of us quietly appreciate the work that you have and continue to put into this fab forum. :D :thumb :clap

Finally keacal2705 did you buy it. :?:

John

Hi John,

I had put £500 deposit down before Martin looked. If he had have said it was a pig then I would have written my money off. Thankfully he said it was a nice one and so happy days.

I don't collect it until around 19th May :sad

Martin's helped me out with an issue in the past too - top bloke! :thumb

Thanks guys, it is a team effort though, we have a great bunch running the forum day to day which makes it run nice and smooth.

Lee, you got a nice van there and all those extra's were a real bonus, I have never seen so much Brandrup kit in a single van! Anyway, I hope all goes well and keep us all updated and let us know any questions you have.

Back