Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Big "Thank You" for COTF 2015

Our first cali meet and it was fabulous. Also our first overnight with our puppy Ernie. Was great to see so many other cali dogs and loved checking out the other vans to get ideas. All topped off with some ciders in the sun and a great band. Even the rain couldn't stop the smiles. Thanks for organising.

Just want to add my thanks for a great event. It was our first California meet and was great to see how much planning had gone into the event. From being greeted at the entrance by the teenagers (who did a really professional job!) through to the excellent talk on Friday night and the live band on Saturday night.

It was a large site, but the facilities were in excellent condition and really clean + the fields we were allocated were very spacious and quiet.
On a private level I was delighted for our young puppy Rosie to receive a "second" in the hotly contested "Dog you would most like to take home category". However having lost out to a (sweet) Chihuahua, we couldn't help wondering if the voting public thought they were voting for "The easiest dog to smuggle home with you" category ;)

CaliDog.jpg

150 Cali's at an average of £40k each...............A cool £6 million sat in a field.

Thanks Martin and Calikev and those unnamed helpers who put so much work into organising and running this weekend. It was great to see so many other Cali's and meet some of their owners.:thumb

Huge thanks from us too.
The field was great for keeping the kids entertained with the play area right down the middle - amazing. Super friendly. And the entertainment, crafts and children's disco were all fab too - Great value for money all round.

Please do keep COTF running every year!

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Just to confirm the official figures at midday on Saturday we had 151 Cali's on the site, this is yet again an increase on last year.

Also over the course of the weekend we made £215 for the charity - Together for Short Lives - Thank you

In regards to COTF 2016... we are still deciding what to do !

-

Thanks to everyone for your comments.

Just to confirm the official figures at midday on Saturday we had 151 Cali's on the site, this is yet again an increase on last year.

Also over the course of the weekend we made £215 for the charity - Together for Short Lives - Thank you

In regards to COTF 2016... we are still deciding what to do !

-
Happy to volunteer if around for the 2016 COTF, may be more people will be willing to help out if it means it goes ahead.

Thank you to the organisers. We had a great time at COTF. and met some lovely people.
Look forward to next year.
Jane, Alin & 'the van with no name' :)

Top weekend fella's and all the volunteers who helped out. The family and I agree that this event just improves year after year! Holly has been talking about the arts and crafts all the way home :)

A great atmosphere, great people and fantastic entertainment (even when the power tripped) - an event not to be missed! Looking forward to next year :bananadance

A sincere thanks to everyone involved.

151 at midday on Saturday. There were a total of 152 then, as we arrived at
4pm !
Even better ! :D

What can we say, yet again another great event organised by Martin and Kev.
It was so busy for us but a pleasure to put some more faces to voices finally. Already looking forward to next years event. How can we top this?

Great weekend. Picked up some good tips and accessories. Thank you to the folks opposite who helped us understand our awning mechanism. We had a few issues with tge clips on the legs. Music on saturday was very good too! Thanks to the organisers.

Well, thanks Martin& Kevin absolutely fantastic. And thanks for throwing me in at the deep end with a melodeon on Thursday night.
Next year I might be prepared and put on a show ( unofficial) that might be worth listening to. I think a tincture or two might have wrecked my ability on that night.
Anyway our grateful thanks to you both and your families for such a brilliant weekend and all the great people we met there.
Best wishes, Nick& Karen.......Nickcb

Yes many thanks to all those involved, our first COTF and we'lll be back! The kids loved the disco and we all enjoyed the live music and meeting other Cali owners, a really good event!

I agree best cotf yet. Great music loved the dog show. Thanks martin & kev for organising
I bet your still getting over it you both looked knackered on sunday when we left.

Just to echo what others have said, this was a superb weekend at an excellent campsite in a great location.

Kids loved the disco and the snow was a real hit, the live music on Saturday was an excellent choice, it was just a shame they had to end so early but we understand the noise restrictions that probably do not allow it to go on any later.

No negatives from us, it was a truly well organised event and we are looking forward to next year already.

Had a lovely weekend, we also met many nice people and shared loads of hints and tips on how to store things and accessorizing our Cali. It was a trully amazing sight to see so many Cali's in one location.

Gutted we could not finally make it. Band sounded so great.Looking forward to next year. Thank you Martin and Kev for making being a California owner such fun.

Gutted we could not finally make it. Band sounded so great.Looking forward to next year. Thank you Martin and Kev for making being a California owner such fun.

Both of you were missed ... Everyone loved having the name tags - Great Idea :)

-

We couldn't agree more! It was a splendid weekend at a good location; loved the 'from Alaska to Argentina in a VW California-show' and of course the band. A big thank you to Calikev and Martin and the rest of the contributors to a great COTF :thumb It's always nice to meet our English friends and meet new ones.
Little Odette loves the calibear :happy and we had a great time in the UK!
Greetings
Calibusje
DSCF0120.JPG DSCF0122.JPG DSCF0105.JPG

Can't wait for next years meet, well done!