Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Big "Thank You" for COTF 2015

Awesome weekend, if you did not attend this year make sure you get it in your diary for next year.

We learnt so much and made so many new friends, great entertainment,great campsite excellent

Steve & Lisa

Oh yeah, great chinese food also :D

Thanks to the organisers of this year's COTF we had a great time! The kids loved the entertainment and we all enjoyed the band. It was lovely to meet so many fellow Cali owners and we look forward to the next one. Many thanks to all those involved!

Top weekend fella's and all the volunteers who helped out. The family and I agree that this event just improves year after year! Holly has been talking about the arts and crafts all the way home :)

A great atmosphere, great people and fantastic entertainment (even when the power tripped) - an event not to be missed! Looking forward to next year :bananadance

A sincere thanks to everyone involved.

As above, we had a wonderful weekend , the kids loved it and we loved it.

Also the campsite staff were brilliant, they even went out there way to get us a 907 gas cylinder that was delivered to our pitch.

Can't wait till next year

We agree that it was a top weekend, looking forward to next year. We picked up a lot of advice and tips over the weekend.

100% from start to finish and the live music was a great way to end the evening, looking forward to the next one.

A huge thank you to everyone who made it such a great event. And it was so nice that the kids (and bigger kids) loved the crafts Nicola and I organised it makes it all the more rewarding.
Hope everyone had a safe and speedy journey home.
Judith, Charlotte and Buttons the dog aka Zebedee

Thanks Judith for keeping the kids & adults busy sat morning
Much appreciated :thumb

Excellent weekend. Thank you to ALL those who organised it and all the events. Also thank you to all the Trade Exhibitors, especially those that enticed money out of my wallet.:thumb:thumb:thumb

A great weekend of meeting fellow California owners.
Very relaxing. A few essentials on offer to buy and great easy going entertainment.
Even entered the dog show with 'Lola' after reluctantly being dragged along to watch.
Thanks to the organisers who did a great job and perhaps feel a little tired at this moment in time.

Wow, COTF just keeps getting bigger and better. Thanks for organising such a great event.

The kids loved the crafts this year, with it being a challenge to drag them away at the end. My own daughter Charlotte particularly liked having her nails painted by an older Charlotte!

The band was great, they just hit the spot with a great choice of tracks and a great sound.

The kids made lots of friends too. Looking forward to next year,

Phil, Lisa, Sam and Charlotte

Thanks to the COTF organisers, it was a really good event and nice location

Our first COTF, really enjoyed it, so thanks to everyone involved in the organisation. Great to see so many Californias in one place! Picked up lots of tips during the weekend. Live music fab on Sat.

IMG_0010.jpg Thanks guys a great weekend and a chance to meet fellow campers

Thanks for a really relaxing weekend at our first COTF. Here's a pic of our dog Cali (actual KC name Is California!) after she won a rosette in the fun dog show. And thanks to the rain that held off enough to get our awning down!
We liked the campsite, a few people said the location wasn't central enough.
Hope we get to go next year?
All the best,
Helen, Steve, Layla & Cali

image.jpg

Great event, thanks for organising.... Bit van lagged after the 430 mile jaunt back up M5&6 today...... But a really good bunch of folk with lots of ideas and inspiration. Well done

Thank you to Kev and Martin and the rest of the contributors to a great COTF. Went to last years and still learnt more this weekend as well as meeting some lovely people too . One of our dogs , Maisie , won a rosette so have to go to the next one so that Millie can win one too !
Lesley and Brin .

Thanks to Martin and Kev and everyone else who made it such a great weekend :)

Steve

Fabulous weekend , thank you folks. Great to meet so many lovely new people

We also had a great time,really hope there is a next year coft.If so and you need a hand just ask.Also a thank you to SMG for a amazing service of fitting accessories to our Cali without leaving our pitch.So many amazing vans and set ups to see and get ideas from.If there is a show and shine next year I'm bringing a valet team with me, That trophy will be mine ! Of course not that I'm competitive

COTF 2015 was our first "proper" camping trip out of Yorkshire, thoroughly enjoyed it and picked up lots of tips from all the friendly people, a big thank you to all involved.

Thanks Kevin and Martin and helpers,our first COTF we had a great time site was spot on just out the way nice and peaceful good walks on the beach and up onto the hill. Good like minded people and we picked up a lot of good tips.
Looking foreword to the next one.

:thumb:thumb:thumb

Steve and Pat.