Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I need a white Cali in my life...

First mod done lol. :D

IMAG0655.jpg

Had a lovely weekend in Bridgewater. Great weather and the Cali now called "Candy" ("Candy Cane", Joyrider :eek: ) by my girls was faultless. Love it :barmy

Nice mod fella ...that one is a must mod for every Cali owner :) lol

Congrats

Looking great in white I saw one in the flesh yesterday and it fair stood out.

A far better job with the sticker than mine that all went Pete Tong. The F (how apt) refused to come off the backing. When I hand peeled it lined it up and fitted it into the rest of the now stuck on text I thought wow i 'nearly' got away with that. Screwed the backing up and took it to the bin to come back past it to see that most of the last A is missing... Now also hand reinserted giving the logo an 'interesting' look :headwall

Sorry you had problems, drop kev or myself a PM and i am sure we can send another out to you

Well after three weeks touring "Honeymoon" Devon and Cornwall the reality of back to work has set in.

All four of us had a fab time and "Candy" was faultless with the small exception of the under bench draw which seemed to stick every other day!!

I've had to booked 2nights this weekend at Kiln Park just to get through the week lol!

Pics to follow:

:thumb

Great pics and congratulations!!

Yes congratulations carrg you've done well for yourself there.
And i'm not talking about your cali either! :mrgreen:

Back