Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Ikea Sunnersta Fixings

Pegsinho

Pegsinho

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204
Hi all, I'm looking for some fixings to hold a couple of Ikea Sunnersta rails in place above the Ocean kitchen. I am aware that Big Ted has made these in the past but having messaged him and had no response (seems he's not been on the forum in a while) I was wondering if anyone had any alternatives to consider? There are some at Hotel California shop but they're incredibly expensive when you include shipping from Netherlands.

Cheers.

I've got some of Big Ted / ikea stuff might be going spare at the moment following purchases of a metal shelf. I've been meaning to list them on here for a while but not got around to it.

Nice one Lee, if you decide to let them go let me know how much you want for them, and how many do you have?

Hi all, I'm looking for some fixings to hold a couple of Ikea Sunnersta rails in place above the Ocean kitchen. I am aware that Big Ted has made these in the past but having messaged him and had no response (seems he's not been on the forum in a while) I was wondering if anyone had any alternatives to consider? There are some at Hotel California shop but they're incredibly expensive when you include shipping from Netherlands.

Cheers.
If you have or know somebody with a 3d printer looks like you can download a file here.

IMG_1888.png

I bought similar hooks on Amazon Germany, 4 hooks around £12, very quick delivery, cost 4 or 6 euro, depending if you choose quick or slow delivery. I went for quick one, ordered on Friday and had parcel on Sunday.

Cheers.
Hi,

I have two pairs of the aluminium brackets (bought from a German website) with the Ikea accessories if you are interested? I’m out and about at the moment so you would have to wait until Thursday/Friday until I get home and send you some photos.

Regards,

Nigel

Cheers.
Sent you a PM re brackets.

I am looking for a couple of brackets as well, OP first in line of course!

I would also like to know where these brackets can be purchased from in the UK please.

These are the ones I ordered from Amazon.de, delivery was quick and seamless. You just log on with UK Amazon account.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B0C7RB5HPY - these were more expensive but also more solid. One review say they are not compatible with Sunnersta, the other one says they are. Probably because they don't have pre-drilled holes for screws and you have to make them yourself.

https://www.amazon.de/-/en/dp/B0CQ7SDBN2 - cheaper, lighter and thinner.

Both clicked into place easily.

Last edited:
If anyone has the Sunnersta brackets, drop me a PM.

Etsy ones don’t ship to the UK

Cheers.
Sorry about that - the message completely got by me somehow!

I drilled holes in hooks mentioned up thread and hanged the rail. Drilling with Makita drills took seconds.
Ideally, I would like to get two more rails without accessories and install one more on the kitchen side and one at the back of driver side.

20240719_120332.jpg

20240719_120242.jpg

20240719_120236.jpg

20240719_120227.jpg

Back