Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm FAMOUS.

Upspex in the above conversation is Blackwell who recently left this forum in a bit of a rush.

Ah, that explains it. Pathetic.:bananadance

Heavens, if that's the type of comment people write on forums (referring to the text in the blue boxes on the pasted info above, to avoid any misunderstanding) then I am glad I am not on any other social media. I hope WG and JT don't take it personally. I'm not so familiar with JT's posts put always check out WG's as I find them incredibly useful as a newby.

The 1st poster is the only person I have come across who has been barred twice from the same Forum. I think that says it all.

It all strikes me as incredibly immature: if you don't like Californias, then don't buy one. I'm not sure how it can get more complicated than that. As for the first poster's taunt.... the last time I saw someone do something like that... well, they were in a playground and we were about 11.

He does like them, awaiting his delayed T6 . Obviously getting all his T6 Cali info from this site though, can't be all that bad on here then.

Lol lol lol " ... old fossil sitting next to it being quite and waiting to die" lol lol lol what do some people smoke?

I thought I was the only fossil.

Worse still, my bike is a BMW so I'm a boring old fart too.

You have to smile :)

Ah, that explains it. Pathetic.:bananadance

Well famous at last.
Never been to a CCC site in the Cali,
If you call touring around France, Spain, Portugal, Italy (Climbing Etna & Vesuvius) waiting to die he has a funny and weird sense of humour.
Oh by the way i have now completed 128,000miles plus.

John

Snap. Actually went from a Supermotard to the BMW GSA. Probably on par to drawing your pension. Still it's not what you got but how you use it.

Oh, GJ's friends. They make such a nice couple.

She would be thrilled to know that WG and JT have joined her rather exclusive club. I feel quite left out. I called him ridiculous yet don't even get a mention.

John and Paul (WG) are merely beginners,

My slagging off in that forum went on for 5 pages, and neither of them can possibly qualify to be called "Menopausal nutcases".... well, I hope not anyway :eek:

Really having to run off to another forum is just so demeaning for the poster. It's best ignored.

Thank you Tracy for giving me the heads up btw on the outrageous implied allegation in the other thread. I can live with it. Childish spats are something that every trained Granny can deal with :D

Good evening all, Albert sends his love. The Cali still is the best vehicle for the job.

Nice to see you back. Was getting worried you had sold Albert or the Butler had left!:bananadance

I popped in because I had a heads-up from Tracy (CW) that some not very nice inferences were being made about the integrity of one of my posts.

It's only a forum, pixels on a screen, nothing to get excited about,

Sadly. I'm short of excitement this year,

For my sins I confess that I have just wasted ten minutes of my life reading the whole thread on the T4/5 Forum. They really are just like a couple of naughty children, hatching plans to try to upset other people. Pathetic.

This forum management need to decide what they want.

Rubbish like what goes on the other forum or somewhere where everyone can post and not the loudest. We lose moderators like GrannyJen then we also lose this forum. Might as well go to the sh*t of the other place.

This forum management need to decide what they want.

Rubbish like what goes on the other forum or somewhere where everyone can post and not the loudest. We lose moderators like GrannyJen then we also lose this forum. Might as well go to the sh*t of the other place.
We've not had (member)moderators for that long, the forum was still a great friendly forum. :thumb