Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Famous Cali owners?

My daughter was in a couple of episodes of Shameless and she's been in our Cali, does that count? Very strange driving through the set to drop her off each morning.

My daughter was in a couple of episodes of Shameless and she's been in our Cali, does that count? Very strange driving through the set to drop her off each morning.

That programme was outrageous in its day. What was her character…?

He’s probably got half a dozen off the back of The McLaren F1 he sold for 8 million quid.
That was the one that he crashed twice wasn’t it, With the record highest insurance claim of over a million quid?
I wonder if he warned the new buyer it had had a little scrape.

That was the one that he crashed twice wasn’t it, With the record highest insurance claim of over a million quid?
I wonder if he warned the new buyer it had had a little scrape.
At 8 million quid the person that bought it didn’t give a toss. If he hadn’t see it on TV there was no hope for him. Now comment on someone else. Or do you like trolling people.

Doesn't Jenson Button own a vintage one? Maybe it doesn't count because strictly speaking it isn't a Cali plus I don't think he actually takes it camping.

Jonathan Pie has one.

For the Flemish amongst us:

Otto-Jan Ham, dragging his bike in the van for his training (as a first time amateur!) to not be the last cycler at the recent UCI Road World Championship Time Trial elite (which he achieved!):
Otto-Jan Ham Cali.jpgSchermafbeelding 2021-09-23 om 17.10.51.png
Cath Luyten, made for 3 consecutive years a TV series based on visiting celebs by Cali
Schermafbeelding 2021-09-23 om 17.41 kopiëren.jpg
e8f68cda-acc4-11eb-84b1-f189bb73767a_web_scale_0.2083333_0.2083333__.jpg
Rudy Vranckx, reporter, always on his way to conflict areas:
Schermafbeelding 2021-09-23 om 17.29.16.pngSchermafbeelding 2021-09-23 om 17.29.40.png
(no, it's not the same number plate)
Any more?

Otto-Jam Ham must have a digital dash from the 6.1
He looks like he’s on the verge of falling asleep at the wheel…:D