Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm new!

Lockey

Lockey

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
Hello All,
I put a deposit down on an ocean yesterday. It's a 204 DSG 4 motion in silver with some good options added. I had been calling various dealers to see what they had in stock but nothing was quite right. I had a call yesterday lunchtime from a dealer saying he had found just what I was looking for. It's a VW factory specced Cali which is already built and on its way to the UK bound for central stock until someone nabbs it. I should be collecting it around the first week of March. Can't wait.
I was planning to put in a factory order and wait 18 weeks but this has worked out great.
I will post some pics when I get it as I know how much you guys love pics!
Great website.

Welcome , looks like the fun can start within a few weeks....!

Fantastic! Welcome to the club and do post those photos! :thumb
Maud

Eek I hope that's not mine gone astray... :( must contact the dealer first thing monday for an update...:)

Oh and before anyone else jumps in - if you were after the Comfort seats there's a good reason why one's available. They don't swivel...

Welcome to Cali ownership

Hi Lockey,

Welcome,

I would be very interested to see the pics when you have them but meantime, a warm welcome!

Thanks for the welcome messages. I'm already planning the first trip away over the Easter break.

Congratulations, you are lucky Lockey! :thumb

Let the fun begin...