Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

I'm so excited!

BikerGran

BikerGran

Growing old disgracefully
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
And I wasn't even looking for a California! But I fell in lust - I don't get it till next week and I can hardly wait!

I'm Bobbi, always been known as BikerGran or BG since I first joined a forum when I was riding a motorcycle. I had that turned into a trike, but now I'm older I can't cope with all the getting wet and cold, and putting a tent up in the rain - so I started looking for a campervan, soon found it just HAD to be a VDub!

It's black and it's gorgeous and I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK!

Hi, Welcome,

Grandad Boom Boom

For those that may or might not be interested in why I'm known as Grandad Boom Boom, there are two Grandads in the family, one who reads the Telegraph and the Times and cuts out pictures of interest to give to our grandson, he is known as Grandad Pictures, and then there's myself who has a shed in the garden (and a tree house under construction), with a full sound system, where I introduce our grandson to House Music and Pink Floyd etc.

I wonder what Granny Jen is known to her grandchildren as, red, white, or sparkling ? Sparkling I think.!

Hi and a warm welcome from Belgium.
Order just signed and instant fun next week :thumb

Hi, Welcome,

Grandad Boom Boom

For those that may or might not be interested in why I'm known as Grandad Boom Boom, there are two Grandads in the family, one who reads the Telegraph and the Times and cuts out pictures of interest to give to our grandson, he is known as Grandad Pictures, and then there's myself who has a shed in the garden (and a tree house under construction), with a full sound system, where I introduce our grandson to House Music and Pink Floyd etc.

I wonder what Granny Jen is known to her grandchildren as, red, white, or sparkling ? Sparkling I think.!

I recently acquired for my nearly-three year old a book .... "my first camper van"...

I understand that I am now referred to as "Granny campvan"

I recently acquired for my nearly-three year old a book .... "my first camper van"...

I understand that I am now referred to as "Granny campvan"

I used to be known as 'Mad Granny' but they're all bonkers now anyway! ;)

Warm hello to yet another biker Cali addict :thumb

And I wasn't even looking for a California! But I fell in lust - I don't get it till next week and I can hardly wait!

I'm Bobbi, always been known as BikerGran or BG since I first joined a forum when I was riding a motorcycle. I had that turned into a trike, but now I'm older I can't cope with all the getting wet and cold, and putting a tent up in the rain - so I started looking for a campervan, soon found it just HAD to be a VDub!

It's black and it's gorgeous and I have to wait a WHOLE WEEK!
Hi Biker gran! We too hadn't planned 3 months ago to buy a Cali....But sometimes these love affairs just happen don't they! Our lovely trike sits lonely in it's garage like a jilted lover since 'Holly' came into our lives, but we do hope to be able to acquire a trailer (suitablely large!) To enable our trike to come with us!

Hi Biker gran! We too hadn't planned 3 months ago to buy a Cali....But sometimes these love affairs just happen don't they! Our lovely trike sits lonely in it's garage like a jilted lover since 'Holly' came into our lives, but we do hope to be able to acquire a trailer (suitablely large!) To enable our trike to come with us!

That sure will be a huge trailer! My trike's a Kwak GT550 so quite snmall but I don't plan to drag it round the country with me, probably just keep it for local meets - it's currently off the road needing attention to the axle.