Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

In the club maybe?

A Cali birth :thumb

Go on Alison - take them all for a trip in the Cali - just because you can ;)
Ooh I will - to the vet for check up! Will need to get pics

Welcome to the 9 pups born this afternoon and evening - 8 girls and 1 boy.
9 pups - wow!

It is great watching a dam whelping, and seeing how she instinctively knows what to do, cleaning each pup to stimulate movement, and nudging it into her body for food and warmth.

Congratulations to this grand addition to the California family.

9 pups - wow!

It is great watching a dam whelping, and seeing how she instinctively knows what to do, cleaning each pup to stimulate movement, and nudging it into her body for food and warmth.

Congratulations to this grand addition to the California family.
Welcome to the 9 pups born this afternoon and evening - 8 girls and 1 boy. Mum taken to motherhood brilliantly and all doing well so far.

View attachment 19472
Congratulations Ali !!
Brilliant news , you're going to be rather busy we thinks ! Looking forward to seeing pictures for the next couple of months .
Lesley , Brin and Maisie says woof woof x

A better pic without the heat lamp...

IMG_1292.JPG

Posted this on another thread but can't reply any more.
So in answer to the questions. Ellie is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. There are 9 pups - 8 girls and 1 boy. No formal names as yet. I am planning to keep a bitch - and Ellie's daughter in Ice Age is called Peach(es). The one boy however is turning into a bit of a plump pup and has already got the nick name 'Manny' (again, Ice Age - he's not fat but has fat fur...). So looks like I may end up keeping two... so need to reorganise the van, eek!

IMG_1305.JPG

Ten dogs in a Cali !
Line them up on the rear seat....would make a great picture:)

Posted this on another thread but can't reply any more.
So in answer to the questions. Ellie is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever. There are 9 pups - 8 girls and 1 boy. No formal names as yet. I am planning to keep a bitch - and Ellie's daughter in Ice Age is called Peach(es). The one boy however is turning into a bit of a plump pup and has already got the nick name 'Manny' (again, Ice Age - he's not fat but has fat fur...). So looks like I may end up keeping two... so need to reorganise the van, eek!

View attachment 19628
Gorgeous Ali !
Can't wait to meet them and good luck with organising the Cali !
Lesley

Have you thought about one of these?
huge.jpg

Been a scary few days as Blue and Green weren't gaining weight and Blue started to lose weight. Second pick shows some improvement after feeds every 3-4 hours.
Final pic was taken today as we I introduced Blue to agility at Crufts. All 9 then watched my trainer represent Scotland in the International Agility Comp at Crufts (pity their eyes and ears aren't open yet...!)

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1313.JPG

IMG_1322.JPG

Definitely shades of the hundred and one Dalmatians! How about Lucky for the boy pup?

img_1310-jpg.19737
I bought those collars when Meg had her puppies, but never used them - border collies have such distinctive collar markings at birth that they were not necessary. I can now see the need with your pups.

I bought those collars when Meg had her puppies, but never used them - border collies have such distinctive collar markings at birth that they were not necessary. I can now see the need with your pups.
I am trying to learn the differences so I can take the collars off for a professional photo shoot in 3 weeks. Hopefully by then their personalities will also have developed more which will help...

Definitely shades of the hundred and one Dalmatians! How about Lucky for the boy pup?
Nice - but sticking with the hairy mammoth theme from Ice Age I'm calling him Manny at the moment...

I am trying to learn the differences so I can take the collars off for a professional photo shoot in 3 weeks. Hopefully by then their personalities will also have developed more which will help...
Below is Jess at 2 days old:
IMG_1827 (640x424).jpg
Below is Dixie at the same age:
IMG_1832 (2).JPG
You can see how distinctive their collars are for identification.

Below is Jess at 2 days old:
View attachment 19863
Below is Dixie at the same age:
View attachment 19865
You can see how distinctive their collars are for identification.
You are lucky!
I have 2 with no facial markings and one is a boy. So those 2 are sorted.
Then 7 with some facial markings.
One has a white sock. So that leaves 6.
2 with mainly a nose blob (similar to mum) and 4 with nose and head blobs - but because some of the head blobs are small it's hard to tell them apart without other details... give me a couple of weeks and I'll have it sorted.

Congratulations on your puppies, we have been looking into this breed as we are currently seeking a new puppy, I know this is a long shot but are they all spoken for?