Post Lower Lode Pooches Poopled

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
1 night Tebay / Westmorland, 4 nights Lower Lode and now at Tebay on the way home.
Mum, we're pooped. Thanks for a great holiday (extended to the organisers and all those at the event and the staff at Lower Lode and orhers who were there after the event) with love from Grom and Ellie xx

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I see that the armrests have another use!

I also see from your photo that your waterproof seat covers are VW ones. My dealer told me that they couldn't get them from VW as they were not available yet? We therefore have the Inka ones from Nick at Comfortz and very good they are too.

It was nice to meet you at the Lower Lode.

Paul, the Inka and VW ones are identical and come out the same factory, they are just rebranded as VW
Thanks Martin,
I did suspect as much as they do look identical in Alison's photo, although I am curious as to why our dealer says he cannot get hold of them. Before we collected the Beach we made a special trip to the dealers to fit the Inka covers and he was very interested in them and where we had got them from.

Thanks Martin,
I did suspect as much as they do look identical in Alison's photo, although I am curious as to why our dealer says he cannot get hold of them. Before we collected the Beach we made a special trip to the dealers to fit the Inka covers and he was very interested in them and where we had got them from.
These are the old ones. Only issue is the head rests are now bigger so you can't close the velcro underneath - it doesn't worry me though. They work great as they are.